- Hopkins County Master Gardeners
- NETBIO (North East Texas Beef Improvement Association).
- Cattlemen’s Classic and Ribeye Round-Up Dinner ticket purchase
- 4-H District 4 Events
- 4-H and Youth Information
- My Plate
- Quality Counts
- Family Life
- Family & Consumer Sciences
Welcome to Hopkins County
Hopkins County is located in Northeast Texas approximately 70 miles East of Dallas and 100 miles West of Texarkana, Hopkins County is located between Lake Fork and Cooper Lake.The County seat is located in Sulphur Springs. Hopkins County has seven school districts: Sulphur Springs, Cumby, Miller Grove, Como, Saltillo, Sulphur Bluff and North Hopkins. Hopkins County is home of more than 60 dairies, mostly family owned and operated, several beef operations (mostly cow-calf), horses and more. Hopkins County has numerous lakes, ponds, creeks and smaller tributaries and is one of the most important hay producers in Texas.